1.26.2011

Lykke Li - "I Follow Rivers (Dave Sitek Remix)"


For the uninitiated, Lykke Li is an indie goddess.  Li's new single "I Follow Rivers" got the remix treatment from TV on the Radio's Dave Sitek.  Listen/download below.

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (Dave Sitek Remix) by Pretty Much Amazing

Also check out a couple of older Lykke Li tracks that made her debut Youth Novels one of my favorites.  First, there's "Little Bit", a fantastic song about the vulnerability you feel when you realize that you just fell in love.  (Also great: the line "For you, I'd keep my legs apart".  Yes please.)

 Little Bit by LykkeLi

Second is "I'm Good, I'm Gone", which is her refusal to be set back by love.  I love the sentiment.  Watch the vid which has Lykke doing weird dances and female bodybuilders playing the drums for no discernible reason.


Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone from Lykke Li on Vimeo.

And be sure to check out Lykke Li's sophomore album Wounded Rhymes on March 1.

Love this bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment