8.30.2010

Watch out boys, she'll chew you up...

Fact:  I love Hall & Oates way more than someone who wasn't alive to have a John Oates-style jheri curl mullet and consider it a solid style decision ever should.

...And check out that sweet 'stache.


Every time I hear "Maneater", my day immediately gets a few hundred times better.  That's why I was beyond excited when I found out about Interpreting the Masters Volume 1: A Tribute To Daryl Hall and John Oates, a cover album by The Bird and the Bee that gives an extra touch of charm to the band's already fantastic catalog.  Listen:

 The Bird and The Bee - I Can't Go For That by FelipeLuno

And for good measure, watch this.  I dare you to try not clapping along by the time the second chorus comes around.  Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment